The Riverside County Mortgage Credit Certificate Program entitles qualified first time homebuyers to reduce the amount of their federal income tax liability by an amount equal to a portion of the interest paid during the year on a home mortgage. This tax credit allows the first time buyer to qualify more easily for a mortgage loan by increasing the effective income of the buyer. The Riverside County MCC Program provides for a twenty percent (20%) rate which can be applied to the interest paid on the mortgage loan. The borrower can claim a tax credit equal to 20% of the interest paid during the year. Since the borrowers taxes are being reduced by the amount of the credit, this increases the take-home pay by the amount of the credit. The buyer takes the remaining 80% interest as a deduction. When underwriting the home loan, a lender takes this into consideration and the borrower is able to qualify for a larger loan than would otherwise be possible. The Riverside County Mortgage Credit Certificate Program increases a borrower’s "effective home buying power". The Riverside County MCC may be combined with the Riverside County First Time Homebuyers Down Payment Assistance Program.

San Jacinto is a city in Riverside County, California. It was named after Saint Hyacinth and is located at the north end of the San Jacinto Valley, with Hemet to its south and Beaumont, California, to its north. The mountains associated with the valley are the San Jacinto Mountains. The population was 44,199 at the 2010 census. The city was founded in 1870 and incorporated on April 20, 1888, making it one of the oldest cities in Riverside County.

Sales Quarter Number Of Sales Current Median Price Previous Median Price Percent Change yearoveryear
4Q2017 969 $261,000.00 $240,000.00 8.7%
3Q2017 246 $260,000.00 $245,000.00 6.1%


Connect with a Loan Officer

Loan Officer Thomas Johnston

Loan Officer Thomas Johnston | NMLS# 1583463; Arizona, California, Oregon, Texas and Washington

Thomas is your mortgage loan originator, who works side by side with a strong team that shares the same devotion to excellence.
Experienced, knowledgeable, and always up to date on the industry's latest products, Thomas strives to exceed the customers' expectations in each and every transaction.

Do you have any questions? Please call 866-610-6025


Agency Target vs Non-Target Tax Credit Household size: 1-2 Household size: 3+ Purchase Price Limits First Time Application Fee Property Type

Riverside County Mortgage Credit Certificate - MCC

Target
20%
$70,000
$80,500
$336,145
Yes
$300.00, lender charge $100.00 proc fee
SFR-attached and detached,condo, co-opt, maufactured on perm foundation (new or resale)
Non-Target 20%
$84,000
$98,000
$410,842
No
$300.00, lender charge $100.00 proc fee
SFR-attached and detached,condo, co-opt, maufactured on perm foundation (new or resale)

San Jacinto is a city in Riverside County, California. It was named after Saint Hyacinth and is located at the north end of the San Jacinto Valley, with Hemet to its south and Beaumont, California, to its north. The mountains associated with the valley are the San Jacinto Mountains. The population was 44,199 at the 2010 census. The city was founded in 1870 and incorporated on April 20, 1888, making it one of the oldest cities in Riverside County.


Connect with a Loan Officer

Loan Officer Thomas Johnston

Loan Officer Thomas Johnston | NMLS# 1583463; Arizona, California, Oregon, Texas and Washington

Thomas is your mortgage loan originator, who works side by side with a strong team that shares the same devotion to excellence.
Experienced, knowledgeable, and always up to date on the industry's latest products, Thomas strives to exceed the customers' expectations in each and every transaction.

Do you have any questions? Please call 866-610-6025

Other products available in the City of San Jacinto



Riverside County Mortgage Credit Certificate - MCC is available in the following areas/cities


Browse for additional mortgage experience in other cities with products and services provided by übermortgage.